Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Basics are done, Character time!

Gang,

OK, I have put up on here the basics of the description of the campaign. Rather than continue to throw stuff out there I would like for people to chat with me and let me know what the are interested in.

The Basic premise is that the group is starting in the city of Kreigsport, Naxos on the Tralhalion Continent. Obviously this is a messy place, smack dab in the middle of a war zone, a bustling port, connections and ties to many locations and a hotbed of trade, social, magical and political activity! Sooo... where do we go from here.

So far I have Michael bringing in Captain Chuck who is interested in learning more about restocking his falling ammo supplies, learning about magic and "stuff" as well as having been told this place is a good one to find out about dimensional travel. Other than that it is pretty much wide open. Riker has expressed interest in playing a half-dragon barbarianish-with-two-personalities? character from the allied fragment of Moraingia who has come here seeking his(their) fortune. Teddy expressed some interest in playing a Wizard from the city of Tral'del and Barbara was tempted by something magicalish I think.

I have lots more printed out but rather than pile on the reading I am interested in getting ideas from you, the players! We will be starting up sometime in March so no immediate hurry. Let me know what you all are thinking.

Ray

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.